Sunday 8 May 2011

Work in progress whilst in Oz!!!

This lovely orange mix is made of 70% bamboo and 30% cotton
Its going to be a scarf in a bag when its finished
 The lovely lilac mixes again is going to be another scarf in a bag
 
These green hearts are in a moss green
I was inspired to make these designs having seen Christina wearing some gorgeous wooden earings

 I have never used charcoal grey before but I think they are looking good
These black hearts are going to be made into slightly larger hearts and I have yet to decide what other colour to use them with

I just could'nt resist making more items for my shop whilst we were visiting Oz.  We came across a lovely craft shop selling some unusual fabrics which I couldn't resist.

Hope you like my items in the making.  They will all be available to buy from my shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AndiaCreations within the next week or so.

2 comments:

  1. Your yarn colors are so pretty! I can't decide which one I like best!

    Andrea, I noticed you don't have labels at the end of your posts. Labels are like tags on Etsy. Have your daughter in law show you how to add them. It's in the gadget section, I believe.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful items, Andrea!

    Great meeting you through the Etsy Blog Team!
    I am the newest follower of your blog. :)

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete