Tuesday 17 May 2011

Wednesday again!!!

The week has gone by very quickly.  I have now got three pieces of my work into my etsy shop, just hoping for a better day today so that I can retake the other photos!!!! 


This week I have been crocheting a baby blanket as I bought some lovely merino wool which is in a raspberry pink.  Making baby blankets is something that I havent done for a very long time, so its a bit of a distraction for me.


Today I am going to make a start on the wedding ring cushion and am thinking of making quite a few different designs as my hearts have been featured in a wedding blog!!!  Thats the third time that someone who is involved with weddings has shown interest in my work.


I have also started reading the book just released by Kate McCann on her daughter Madeline who went missing whilst on holiday in Portugal.  I know there has been much publicity and indeed much negativity about the launch of the book, but for me, there is still a little girl out there who is missing and there needs to be some answers as to where she is.  So if my £9.99 to purchase the book helps in any way to keep this little girl in the spotlight and hopefully to help toward finding her then its money well spent for me.


Let me know what you have all been doing this week.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you are having a very busy week thus far. I am pretty busy this week too. Have an awesome Wednesday and week!

    ReplyDelete