Tuesday 10 May 2011

Happy Wednesday to you all

This week I've been busy making a couple more scarves for my etsy shop.  Hopefully I'll be able to get all my items into the shop for the weekend.

I've been buying some lovely glass beads and pearls to make some items for Graeme and Christina's forthcoming wedding.  Now I've got them sorted out into their own boxes I'm wanting to start making the favors and the ring cushion NOW!!!

I just have to keep telling myself that I need to finish off all my other work first!!!

Oh and I'm also now thinking about starting to prepare for Christmas - OK I know its early for a lot of you, but it takes time to make items for my shop and I want to have at least 75 items if not more in there before the season begins!!!  You may even get a preview of a Christmas tree in July!!!

3 comments:

  1. I come unstuck every year with Christmas things! Like you it takes me a little while to make things so maybe I'll start on mine too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to decide what I'm making before I can start on Christmas. I have no idea yet what gifts to make! I better start thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to be prepared! Good luck with your Christmas items.:)

    Hey I found your blog through etsy ideas, here's mine: http://davenportal.blogspot.com/

    Hope you follow me back!:)~Davs

    ReplyDelete